Paid Search marketing is also known as cost-per-click, or CPC, advertising. Paid search platforms that we support are Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads (which also displays ads in Yahoo search results).
Elements of a Paid Search Campaign
- What keywords to bid on, and how precisely to match those bid keywords to users’ search queries
- How much they are willing to pay for each ad click
- Where, geographically, to target search users
- Which ads to display when bid keywords match user queries
- What landing pages to display after ads are clicked
Our Paid Search Services
Weidman Consulting has been providing paid search consulting services since 2002. Our CPC campaigns include:
- Keyword Research
- Design of Google AdWords, and/or Microsoft Bing Ads, campaigns, including ad text copywriting
- Landing page strategy development
- Implementation of CPC campaigns
- Campaign maintenance, including weekly monitoring of results and implementation of modifications to improve the overall cost-per-action (sale, lead, download, etc.)
- Monthly reporting and analysis
Paid search campaigns are set up with a fixed monthly budget for click fees. The advertising system can spread ads out evenly over the course of each day so that the budget is not used up too quickly.